1. Don’t talk negatively about people behind their backs.
2. If you gossip, people won’t confide in you. Mind your own business .
3. Try to work for someone who’ll challenge your powers.
4. You’ll learn more in a year than 4 years of college.
5. Successful bosses have good communication skills. They learn from people, including their employees .
6. Work in such a way that makes your boss look good. It’s not flattery
7. On downsizing, the first to go are those with few friends. Bosses prefer competent people whom they respect.
8. Dress for the job you want, not the one you have. Let your dress reflect professionalism.
9. Workout to get in good physical shape. Unless exceptionally skilled, the unhealthy are at a comparative disadvantage.
10. Personal integrity is crucial. tell nothing but the truth. Bosses can forgive mistakes but if you lie, you’re gone
11. Be on time . Try to arrive few minutes early. It saves you from stress. You’ll be much relaxed & work better.
12. Strive your best to keep a deadline. If you cannot meet it, then apologize & ask for an extension
13. Don’t take things personally. If some people are unhappy with you, it’s their problem. But always strive to give your best .
14. If you must correct someone, don’t get personal about it. Do it never in front of others
15. Spend some time alone every day. Think What’s the mission of my life? What do I want to be? and how to go about it.
16. As you move along Plan A of your career, maintain a Plan B as well an alternative course to rely
Always remember that the secret of success is passion. Always think big. Spread love & joy. You’ll have blissful years ahead.